The emails have been piling up, so here goes the second edition (which I’m also calling the “NY Times edition”) of “Neat Links From My Father!”
– A “good and cheap” Chinese restaurant in the city, I will have to investigate and give my input.
– Get inspired by the creativity and thriftiness of college students!
– More from the NY Times, this time an article about Shepard Fariey (probably the most famous for his Andre the Giant / OBEY and Obama posters).
– Hidden Parks of NYC
– Google releases a HopStop-like (a transit navigational site) feature for New York and New Jersey. But, unlike HopStop, Google works directly and is affiliated with the MTA, Port Authority and NJ Transit.
– Who doesn’t love Barbar?
– Moose Hunting with Woody Allen.