Spring cleaning for my email.
– This year marks the 50th anniversary for one of my favorite albums, Kind of Blue.
– Commercializing the Obamas.
– I would love to have this job!
– Leapfrog’s ‘Baby BlackBerry’ Targets Preschool Set. Ugh!
– I think Hollywood is officially out of ideas.
– I glad I’m not the only one who just doesn’t get Twitter. (The video’s really funny, even for those fond of the site.)
– Although the last thing I need to do it buy more furniture, I need to check out the eye candy at the new Droog store.
– Love the site and if I had an iPhone, Lord knows What the Font would be on it!
– My old neighborhood, Morningside Heights, wants to designate itself a historic district. Love that area of town.
– Heard the word “ohrworm?” Literally “ear worm”, it refers to a catchy song that you just can’t get out of your head.
– 10 “facts” (posted in April 1st).
– Charged black holes & Whoville.
– Fermi problems (“How many piano tuners are there in Chicago?”)
– I want a glow-in-the-dark puppy. What a cutie!
– When Jack Resnick and Sons became landlords to the bakery Crumbs, they worked some cupcakes into the deal.
Image from Toothpaste for Dinner
1) amazing album, but i prefer “birth of the cool”
2)the sooner kids learn how to use smart phones the better equipped they’ll be in the future
3)Hollywood ran out of ideas looooong ago.
4)twitter isn’t really about telling people what you’re doing. it’s about aggregate information being being greater then any single part.
5)just downloaded WhatTheFont. Thanks.
125! Who would have thunk it?